I know Autumn doesn’t officially get started for another couple of weeks, but I love it so much, I’m willing to start early. It’s September and the leaves in our area have started to turn, so let’s call it Autumn.
And just like we did for Summer, it’s time to list all the good things we love about this time of year.
My personal favourites for this time of year:
- Sweaters. When you put one on and wrap it around you, it makes you feel comforted and strengthened in a way no other clothing can do.
- Swishing through the dry leaves on the sidewalk. I’m 49 years old and I’ve never outgrown that joy. And I likely never will.
- We can still eat outdoors for awhile longer. We just need to layer on the sweaters!
- As the days get shorter, the house feels cozier.
- When you’ve been inside and someone comes in from outside and they have that wonderful chilly air smell.
I could go on and on, but this is your list, too. Please tell me what you love about Autumn.
And if you’ve come here from those two sites, thanks so much for stopping by. Please take a look around and maybe say hello. I’m always happy to hear from you!